Number of blog hits since 9/25/10

Friday, March 18, 2011

M.A.C course 101

I always get alot of questions about m.a.c how did I get started and how long I have been collecting? I have been collecting since I was in high school and I started little by little in high school I was not to into makeup so it was like whatever to me.
Anyways I posted a video giving some of my advice and tips on how to go about it because I know when you first go in there it can be a little overwhelming and you might not know whats worth buying and what is. In my video I show one of my palettes I really do believe in buying first the colors you will need and wear the most im going to share the eyeshadows in my palette these are my favorites and im not saying you have to buy these eyeshadows specifically but im just sharing =)
from left to right starting at the top
Row 1: All that Glitters, Woodwinked, wedge, brown down, style snob
Row 2: night manouvers, satin taupe, brun, swiss chocolate, embark
Row 3: cork, bronze, mulch, sketch, Tempting

No comments:

.