Number of blog hits since 9/25/10

Thursday, November 4, 2010

L Oreal Paris Double Extend Mascara with Lash Boosting Serum

I purchased this product from Walmart... hmm like  three weeks ago and I have been using the mascara daily as well as the lash boosting serum. The reason I decided to even give it try and buy it was because one it was on sale I got both for $12.99 and that is a huge discount compared to the regular price which is like $21 and second reason is when I was in high school I had REALY long lashes they touched my eyebrows thats how long they were but over time I have noticed that they are not as long. I wanted a product that would help condition them so they could grow back again to their regular length because with fake lashes and removing makeup constantly  I would lose a lot of lashes. This product has definitely helped with conditioning them I noticed that less lashes fall out when I remove my makeup and they do seem stronger. This product hasn't helped my lashes grow abnormally long or anything just helping them grow out since they keep falling out. 
I was skeptical about not using the mascara because im not a big fan of double ended mascaras because they take time and sometimes the white primer is hard to cover up for me or im always left with alot of primer left and no more mascara. The mascara definitely adds and extra length to my lashes and the primer cover up pretty well although I have to be careful not to put to much primer on because when I go to apply the mascara my lashes will turn out supper thick and look weird.

I definitely am happy with my purchase and I do like this product. 

No comments:

.