Number of blog hits since 9/25/10

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

MEATBALLS!!! lol




I made these last week and seriously I wish I had made more my dad and my hubby were all over them they loved them and they are super easy to make I must admit I love em too
  • 2 eggs
  • 3/4 cup milk
  • 1 cup dry bread crumbs
  • 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
  • 2 teaspoons salt
  • 2 pounds ground beef
  • 4 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 tablespoon butter
  • 3/4 cup ketchup
  • 1/2 cup honey
  • 3 tablespoons soy sauce
  1. In a large bowl combine eggs and milk. Add the bread crumbs, onion and salt. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls. Place in two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees F for 12-15 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
  2. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute garlic in butter until tender. Stir in the ketchup, honey and soy sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Drain meatballs; add to sauce. Carefully stir to evenly coat. Cook for 5-10 minutes.


this makes about 12 meatballs
Things you will need








Enjoy!

No comments:

.